Monday, December 6, 2010

Education Psychology =]

This class has been my most favorite out of all the other classes i have been taking so far. the information is not only interesting to me but i will be needing it and using it to further myself in the career i have chosen. I have learnt so much information that i was learning for the first time and that was very interesting to me. Also i quite like the teacher that i have for it. Mr. Robert Nellis. He is very confident in what he is teaching us and he also knows the material as well. at the beginning of every class he would as his students if there was anything that we needed clarified or wanted to go over before we began the new materiel for our class. Mr. Nellis also lets us leave a good 5-10 minutes early every single day, which is very nice. This is a very important class and for very good reason, and it was my favorite class of the semester and i am sad that it is now over. i hope to keep everything i have learned in this class, in my schema and i know most of the information will be helpful in the next few years. I know that this job is going to have its up and definitely have its downs but thats all part of being a person who is going to be teaching the next generations of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment